9320 N. Palafox St. Pensacola, FL
Postcards are the most versatile marketing tool out there.
There are so many ways to use a postcard. They’re ideal for elegant invitations or presenting your business in a premium way via mail or in person. Advertise sales, create coupons, send appointment reminders – you can do it all with postcards. And because they don’t have to be opened, they’re more likely to be seen than other forms of direct marketing.
• Make your headline hit home. Tell readers how your business or product will benefit them, but make it short and engaging.
• Keep it simple. Don’t over complicate your message. Too much information can be overwhelming, so it’s best to be concise.
• Give them a deal. Customers are far more likely to purchase if you include a special offer or discount.
• Tell readers what to do. Do you want them to go to your website? Visit your shop? Give them a call to action and they’ll follow.
• Stand out. Include colorful photography and a bold design to set your postcards apart from the competition.